2010 results

Monday 10 March 2008

Usual Excercise

Normally I go on long daily walks, excercise to music - put on the tv and dance or do specific excercises on and off throughout the day.

For many years I used the powerstretcher - the elastic thingy with handles that is advertised as 'just 7 mins a day'. I've stopped that as I think that it aggravated my shoulders.

I'm also a fan of a routine of fast excercises mentioned in my second post (ezine articles). It's a combination of stair running, star jumps, running on the spot, weights and press ups. Each done for a very short time each and alternated.

I'm not really up to press ups on the ground so instead I do them against the stairs. I think that I must have got fitter recently as I can run up the stairs more times than before in the set time.

Onwards and upwards!

I've just re-read that article and realised that I've been missing out the sit-ups. Never mind.

No comments: